Do you dream of a job that allows you to develop your full potential? Would you like to join a dynamic and passionate team? Umano Medical is waiting for you. Join an ambitious team that thrives on opportunities to learn, excel and innovate.
Specifically, this is what your day might look like
- Take and manage service calls and make sure to answer and solve customers problems
- Perform repairs or preventive maintenance on our products at our various customers' sites
- Participate in the training of service technicians, and when required, technical personnel in the hospitals
- Handle customer service requests, including complaints. (Process, tools and documentation)
- Process orders received for parts or service for Umano Medical products
- Follow up with the customer from request entry to completed repair, to customer satisfaction
- Follow up on the documentation of all service cases or service requests
- Ensure that the engineering department is informed of all relevant issues and information received from customers regarding products
- Collaborate with other departments in different projects (in reference to the after-sales service)
- Collaborate in the implementation, updating and respect of the different instructions and procedures
- Support the customer relations manager in planning the work of the technicians and service clerks
- Support technicians, service clerks and subcontractors at the technical level Follow up and analyze the parts inventory
Life at Umano Medical
Enjoy a dynamic work in which fun, trust and teamwork are a priority. Be part of a culture focused on everyone's strengths and talents, all while advancing your career within the organization according to your interests.
The profile we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree or DEC in mechanical or manufacturing engineering or equivalent training or relevant experience
- 2 to 3 years experience
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to read blueprints
- Experience in after-sales or customer service
- Experience in product repair and technical support
- Knowledge of Office suite
- Availability to travel
Join a committed and enthusiastic team within a growing company. People are truly first and foremost here, and you'll feel it from day one.
Come live the Umano Experience!