Do you like service, being active and taking on challenges on a daily basis? Join the after-sales service team. In a context of developing new markets, your responsibilities will lead you to contribute to the company’s growth within a team dedicated and committed to providing very high quality products to patients, our customers and medical staff. This career opportunity will enable you to optimize and develop your talents, particularly in communications and interpersonal relationships. Join an ambitious team that thrives on opportunities to learn, pushing itself and innovating.
Your days will be varied, but if we had to choose 4 words to describe your role, here they are:
- EXPERT: You will take and manage service calls and ensure that you respond to and resolve customer issues. You will support technicians, service clerks and subcontractors at the technical level. You will build part replacement procedures that will help technicians in the field. You will also be available to go perform repairs or preventive maintenance of our products at our various customers’ locations.
- COLLABORATIVE: You will participate in training service technicians, and when required, technical staff in hospitals. You will ensure that you inform the engineering department of all issues and relevant information received by customers regarding the products. You will collaborate in setting up, updating and respecting the various instructions and procedures. You will also support the technical support coordinator in planning the work of technicians and service clerks.
- METICULOUS: You will handle customer service requests, including complaints (process, tools and documentation). You will process orders received for Umano Medical products parts or service. You will follow up with the customer from receipt of the request to completed repair and customer satisfaction. You will follow up on the documentation of all service cases or service requests. You will also monitor and analyze the parts inventory.
- IMPROVER: You will collaborate with the production, quality and R&D departments to constantly improve product quality. You will participate in various continuous improvement projects to help the department support the company’s growth.
Life at Umano Medical
Enjoy a dynamic work in which fun, trust and teamwork are a priority. Benefit from a flexible schedule with the ability to work from home a few days a week. Be part of a culture focused on everyone's strengths and talents-all while advancing your career within the organization according to your interests. Participate in weekly kick-offs to discuss project progress with your colleagues. Attend monthly general meetings that sometimes end in happy hours. Drink as much coffee as you want at Umano Medical-all while soaking up the sun on our roof terrace. Are you ready for a new chapter?
There are still many other perks when you work with us:
- New offices with collaborative spaces
- A structured orientation and integration program
- 13 statutory holidays, including 7 during the Holidays
- A rewarding field of work
- An active social club
- Group insurance and a pension plan
Join a committed and enthusiastic team within a growing company. People are truly first and foremost here, and you'll feel it from day one. Come live the Umano Experience!
The profile we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent training, or a DEC in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering (with experience)
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience for the position
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to read plans
- Experience in after-sales or customer service
- Experience in product repair and technical support
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, Outlook and Skype
- Technical knowledge of products
- Bilingual (essential)
- Able to travel