Do you like service? Are you strategic and disciplined? Join the after-sales service team. As a Technical Service Planner, you’ll be responsible for managing resources in order to coordinate the team's activities, in collaboration with the Technical Service Coordinator. In a context of developing new markets, your responsibilities will lead you to contribute to the company’s growth within a team dedicated and committed to providing very high quality products to patients, our customers and medical staff. Join an ambitious team that thrives on opportunities to learn, push itself and innovate.
Your days will be varied, but if we had to choose 4 words to describe your role, here's what they’d be:
- PLANNER: You’ll manage the repair and delivery schedule. You’ll facilitate daily kick offs and align priorities with the technical support team. You’ll manage the availability of service equipment and plan preventive maintenance with our customers. You’ll support the Technical Support Coordinator by planning the work of technicians and service clerks and by monitoring service providers’ performance.
- IMPROVER: You’ll help train service technicians, and when required, technical staff in hospitals. You’ll participate in various continuous improvement projects to help the department support the company’s growth. You’ll help establish, update and respect the various instructions and procedures.
- EXPERT: You’ll take and manage service calls and ensure that you answer and resolve customer issues. You’ll support technicians, service clerks and subcontractors at the technical level. You’ll also participate in setting up replacement procedures to support our technicians in the field.
- METICULOUS: You’ll handle customer service requests, including complaints. You’ll process orders for parts or service for Umano Medical products. You’ll follow up with the customer from the receipt of the request, to the completed repair, and ensure customer satisfaction. You’ll monitor the documentation of the various service cases or service requests. You’ll also be responsible for inventory oversight.
Life at Umano Medical
Enjoy a climate of trust and a work environment in which fun and teamwork are a priority. Work a flexible schedule with the ability to work from home a few days a week. Be part of a culture focused on everyone’s strengths and talents and advance within the organization according to your interests. Participate in weekly kick-offs to discuss project progress with your colleagues. Attend monthly general meetings that sometimes culminate in a social soirée. Come and have your coffees compliments of Umano Medical and enjoy soaking up the sun on our roof terrace, we are waiting for you!
That’s still not enough to convince you? No problem, there are still many other perks when you work with us:
- New premises with collaborative spaces
- A structured orientation and integration program
- 13 statutory holidays
- A rewarding field of work
- An active social club
- Group insurance and a pension plan
Join a committed and enthusiastic team within a growing company. People are truly first and foremost here, and you'll feel it from day one. Come live the Umano Experience!
Desired profile :
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent training, or a DEC in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering (with experience)
- 2 to 3 years of experience
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to read plans
- Experience in after-sales or customer service
- Experience in product repair and technical support
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, Outlook and Skype
- Technical knowledge of products
- Bilingual (essential)
- Able to travel occasionally
- Organized, responsible, able to manage priorities and pressure