You would like a job where you have autonomy and where we put the focus on your strengths? Your place is with us! We are looking for someone who is passionate, resourceful, innovative and ready to accept new challenges.
Your days will vary, but if we had to chose 3 words to describe your role, here they are :
- ARRANGER: Elaborate, optimize and put into place the processes connected to the functioning and support the supply team with the objective to make them efficient before the automation (computerization), develop tools necessary to the efficient progression and increase the efficiency of the different sectors of the supply department and initiate and participate in different projects in continued improvement in your sector.
- PERSON IN CHARGE: Responsible for the accuracy of the inventory of bought parts and raw materials, support the other departments with the management and accuracy of inventories and conform to and assure the respect of the different quality standards (ISO,FDA, etc.).
- COLLABORATOR: Collaborate with the other departments on different projects (Kaizen, Kanban, annual stock inventory, etc..) establish and deploy, with the help of the supply chain coordinator, the strategies of stock management and factory supply and participate in the management of the required supplies, needs and integration of the components in the new products in collaboration with R&D.
Life at Umano Medical
Enjoy a climate of trust that permits you to adopt a flexible schedule. Participate in weekly kick-off meetings with the objective to exchange on the advancement of projects with your colleagues. Attend the monthly general meetings that end with a happy hour from time to time. Come and have coffee on the house and take advantage of the sun on the roof site terrace, we are waiting for you!
That’s not enough to convince you? No problem, there are still many other perks of working with us :
- A human-based management axed on strengths and talents
- A happy hour to celebrate your arrival
- New workspaces that are composed of collaborative settings
- A structured program of welcoming and integration
- 13 legal holidays
- A domain of rewarding activities
- An active social club
- Collective insurance and pension plan
Come and join a committed and dynamic team within a company that is in rapid expansion. Come and live the Umano experience!
The profile we are looking for:
- BAC in business administration, operation management, engineering, supply or any pertinent combination of training and experience
- 3 years in stock management
- 2 years in continued improvement process
- Good capacity to negotiate with suppliers
- Excellent mastery of Office and an ERP system
- Capacity for developing tools/computer reports