As a member of the customer relationship team at Umano Medical, you will be the link between the unique needs of each one of our customers and our innovative development team. If you aspire to work in a innovation-centric and fast-paced environment that makes a real difference in the lives of medical staff and their patients, you are the person we want in our team.
The position can be partially held remotely.
We are looking for a business analyst with a strong customer focus and a strategic and analytical mindset to accomplish the following tasks:
- Create an overall customer experience that will differentiate Umano Medical as the best partner on the market
- Define deployment strategies that are optimal and customized for each of our connected solutions customers
- Understand the needs of customers and help our development team define the product roadmap in line with our vision
- Support our sales and marketing teams in presenting the value of our connected solutions
- Support our sales teams in building the right solution for each customer
- Act as technical specialist to align R&D teams and management
- Support the marketing and inside sales teams in the development of tools for training and product promotion purposes
Life at Umano Medical
We make it our priority to make our employees happy and put the people in the center of our practice by providing a work environment in which they can flourish, reach their full potential, and feel that they are making a real difference in the company.
Not enough to convince you? No problem, there are still many other benefits of working with us:
- People-oriented management that focuses on your strengths and talents, focusing on professional and personal development
- A structured on-boarding program
- Group insurance and retirement plan
Join a committed and dynamic team within a growing company. Come live the Umano Medical Experience!
Desired profile :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or similar field is required
- Strong background in technical sales / customer service is an asset
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a business analyst, functional analyst, software development, or similar position in healthcare
- Knowledge of the IT ecosystem of the hospital network (EMR, HER, Nurse call system, ADT, RTLS system, Networking)
- Knowledge and understanding of HL7, IEEE-11073, FIPS140-2, UL1069 standards (an asset)
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Fluent in English language skills both written and spoken
- Ability to lead and influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Working experience in Agile Management (an asset)
- Company is based in Quebec City, Canada, but position ban be held remotely, so candidate must thrive in a remote/work-from-home environment