As a member of the marketing team at Umano Medical, your role as a Product Manager will be to strategically guide and support the development of our line of connected solutions for Umano Medical to become a leader in the industry. If you aspire to work in a innovation-centric and fast-paced environment that makes a real difference in the lives of medical staff and their patients, you are the person we want in our team.
The position can be held remotely.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a strong strategic and analytical mindset to accomplish the following tasks:
- Define the product roadmap in line with our vision and guide the development team
- Identify connected solutions to add to our portfolio that will allow Umano Medical to be an industry leader
- Analyze and understand our competitions’ offering, identify market trends, and recommend strategies that will allow us to gain a competitive edge
- Coordinate and lead customer meetings (VOCs) to understand their needs and challenges
- Be the voice of the customer and ensure that our product line will meet customer satisfaction goals
- Act as technical specialist to align R&D teams and management
- Support the sales teams in product trainings and customer presentations
- Lead product launches strategy and key messaging
- Support the marketing and inside sales teams in the development of tools for training and product promotion purposes
- Participate in various government and health care committees to monitor market developments
We make it our priority to make our employees happy and put the people in the center of our practice by providing a work environment in which they can flourish, reach their full potential, and feel that they are making a real difference in the company.
Not enough to convince you? No problem, there are still many other benefits of working with us:
- People-oriented management that focuses on your strengths and talents, focusing on professional and personal development
- A structured on-boarding program
- Group insurance and retirement plan
Join a committed and dynamic team within a growing company.
Come live the Umano Experience!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or similar field is required;
- Strong background in business and/or marketing is an asset;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Product Management position, product development, or similar position in healthcare;
- Knowledge of the IT ecosystem of the hospital network (EMR, HER, Nurse call system, ADT, RTLS system, Networking);
- Knowledge and understanding of HL7, IEEE-11073, FIPS140-2, UL1069 standards (an asset);
- Strong listening and communication skills;
- Fluent in English language skills both written and spoken;
- Ability to lead and influence both internal and external stakeholders;
- Working experience in Agile Management (an asset);
- Company is based in Quebec City, Canada, but position can be held remotely, so candidate must thrive in a remote/work-from-home environment;