The Application Engineer, is responsible for advisor, implementing, and supporting technology solutions for medical industry. Your primary focus will be on meeting hospital needs in terms of connectivity, technology implementation and project follow-up. Your expertise and technical knowledge will play a crucial role in driving customer satisfaction and contributing to the success of our organization.
• Collaborate closely with clients, sales, and business development to understand client requirements, identify technical challenges & propose effective solutions
• Conduct feasibility studies, perform engineering calculations, and create detailed specifications for expander systems, ensuring compliance with industry codes, regulations, and safety standards
• Participate in the deployment and implementation of connectivity solutions.
• Training on solutions, prepares customer training materials and implementation guides
• Provide input on economic model for customer decision making
• Stay updated with the latest industry trends, advancements, and best practices related to medical connectivity solutions
• Actively participate in conferences, workshops, and industry events to network, share knowledge, and represent the organization as a technical expert in expander technology
• Contribute to the development of new product features and enhancements, based on market demands, customer feedback, and emerging technologies
Life at Umano Medical
Enjoy a dynamic work in which fun, trust and teamwork are a priority. Be part of a culture focused on everyone's strengths and talents, all while advancing your career within the organization according to your interests.
• Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or a related field
• Experience working as a medical industry is preferred
• Solid understanding of medical software products
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to project management
• Familiarity with relevant industry codes, standards, and regulations, such as ISO
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
• Self-motivated and proactive mindset, with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Willingness to travel to client sites for project consultations, installations, and support in Canada and United States
Join a committed and enthusiastic team within a growing company. People are truly first and foremost here, and you'll feel it from day one.
Come live the Umano Experience!
230 boulevard Nilus-Leclerc
L'Islet, QC G0R 2C0
Do you have any questions about the company or job openings?Contact us
Connect with us